Biomax Informatics provides services and software solutions for efficient decision making and knowledge management at the intersection of life sciences, healthcare and information technologies. With their neuroimaging solution NICARA they provide better outcomes from neurodegeneration clinical trials delivering the most precise brain image assessments.
NICARA for clinical trials allows you to:
- Prove the efficacy of your drug candidate with highly sensitive image analysis
- Generate high prediction quality already with small group sizes
- Obtain optimal study outcomes even with limited budgets
NICARA helps everyone working with brain data to explore the world of connect-omics in combination with morphometry. Biomax has more than 20 years expertise and is certified according to ISO 9001 and 27001. NICARA allows you to recruit only patients who optimally match to the expected drug effect, complement existing methods with surface-based morphometry and connect-omics.
Optimize your results and decisions with NICARA
- Obtain optimal prediction quality even for smaller studies
- Increase the outcome of biomarker studies by highly sensitive image analysis
- Select the right patients
- Save time and money by automated image processing
- Monitor disease progress
NICARA – your one-stop-shop for brain imaging data
- NICARA delivers automated processing of conventional MRI and DWI data.
- Features include all conventional MRI and DWI measurements from Surface and Voxel Based morphometry to DTI full brain tractography.
- Surface-based morphometry and tractography are fully mapped to each other.
- Cross-sectional and longitudinal assessments available including statistics and support with feature engineering.
Benefits from NICARA for Clinical Trials
Clear group separation with NICARA
Insufficient group separation with conventional approach
About Clinical Trials Innovation Programme
Clinical Trials Innovation Programme is an invitation-only, premium event bringing together a mix of clinical research professionals and service providers in one stimulating environment.
Join us face to face to learn from the best in the drug development industry and have an opportunity to learn from their experiences. With an agenda covering the future of Clinical trials and drug development post COVID, Clinical Trials Innovation Programme 2022 will feature tailored sessions presented by the leading experts from across the globe.
We are bringing together the best in the industry to help you learn and grow, and accelerate your drug development journey. The experts will include thought leaders and visionaries from Danish Medicines Agency, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Travere Therapeutics, Biogen, Vifor Pharma, Medical Products Agency and much more.