Esko, part of the Danaher group, is the worldwide market leader within packaging and labelling software for workflow automation, quality assurance and online collaboration.
Esko helps pharmaceutical and medical devices companies manage their packaging preproduction designs, specifications, regulatory content and artwork portfolio in a compliant and secure way, helping raise productivity, reduce time-to-market, lower costs, expand business and improve profitability.
About Esko WebCenter Workflow Solution
Esko WebCenter digital solution protects pharmaceutical and medical devices companies’ consumers, patients, and brand by controlling the quality and accuracy of each label & packaging asset in a single, integrated workflow platform that can be validated for regulatory compliance.
WebCenter is a powerful and user-friendly online workflow tool that manages the process of label and artwork creation from specification to approval and distribution. It has the flexibility to handle simple projects or manage big campaigns that include multiple projects.
With WebCenter, the entire team and its supply chain can collaborate and approve label and artwork content from anywhere, all with validation to maintain regulatory compliance.
Improve Quality with WebCenter
- Reduce manual touchpoints with automation of tasks, from file inspection and comparison to content management
- Add automation tasks seamlessly into the workflow process
- Manage localization for country and regional requirements, keeping all versions in sync
Increase Visibility &Traceability with WebCenter
- Centralize labeling and content, specifications, CCDS, product data, etc. into a single platform
- Create projects and tasks to organize work, timelines, and responsibilities for labeling creation visibility
- Easily search for Impact Analysis (“Where Used”) and real-time views of current activity
Reduce Risk with WebCenter
- Reduce CAPA’s and recalls by validating to be compliant with requirements such as GMP, FDA 21 CFR, Part 11, Eudralex EU GMO Annex 11 guidelines, and Electronic Signatures (ERES)
- Create a systematic approach to support processes for version control for both files and content
- Verify, track, and trace each step in your labeling and artwork process
WebCenter allows pharmaceutical and medical devices companies to manage the complexity of label and artwork compliance with highly configurable workflows to match your business processes so you can increase speed-to-market. WebCenter can be easily adapted, scaled, and validated for your requirements.
- Specify the project information, change requests, briefing forms, and data collection and verification from the beginning of the project. All these details are attached to the project the entire time.
- Clearly identify individual roles and responsibilities for ownership and accountability of tasks.
- Automatic e-mail notifications when tasks are ready to complete or are waiting for approval.
- Seamless interface for designers and improved version control through the ability to integrate with artwork creation programs such as Illustrator.
- Centralized feedback with annotations from multiple reviewers through a single online source.
- Dashboards to view project status, identify bottlenecks, and search by various factors such as start date, due date, completed date, duration, time left, pending approval, etc.
- Maintain full audit trails of content changes and control versions of files.
- Fully configurable solution to fit your specific use cases, with the capability to integrate with your existing.
About Packaging Content Management (PCM)
Content management allows teams to specify, manage, and reuse content (text, claims, etc.) for artwork designs without manual copying and pasting. As part of WebCenter, it connects your content and workflow directly to the artwork creation process.
Manage the creation, review, and reuse of the following content for packaging artwork:
- Text (and translations)
About Structured Content Management (SCM)
Structured content, like packaging content, is every element that comprises an output, whether it’s an artwork, an IFU, or any other type of output required in the end-to-end labelling process. SCM simplifies the creation and update of these various outputs through content reuse, improved methods of content creation and approvals, and automation of output creation and updates. As part of WebCenter, it connects your content and workflow directly to the artwork creation process.
Simplify, streamline, and reuse content needed to create the following items in a single system:
- Company Core Data Sheets (CCDS)
- Quality Review Documents (QRD)
- Instructions for Use (IFUs)
- Artwork content sheet (ACS)
- User Guides
- Regulatory content
About Pharma and Device Packaging and Labelling Forum 2023
Packaging innovation has had to accelerate at a faster rate than ever before in recent years to optimize drug delivery for pharma, healthcare professionals, and patients alike – but it's necessary to keep up with medical advances, stay ahead of competition, and accommodate the unique and differentiated needs of combination products, biologics, vaccines, and other specialty medicines.
We are inviting you to be a part of WORLD BI’s Pharma & Device Packaging and Labelling Forum 2023 to meet with the industry experts and visionaries from around the world to deliberate over the latest innovations & explore the growing opportunities in the Pharma packaging Industry.
The forum will deliver senior-level executive insights, unrivalled networking and knowledge sharing opportunities with high-value actionable content on multiple facets of the industry. Speakers from notable pharma and medical device companies like Medtronic, Aurobindo Pharma, Novartis, ESKO, Boehringer Ingelheim, Gradient, Metsä Board and many more will be joining and sharing their valuable insights.