Effective April 1, 2019, the Global Research Services (GRS) operating unit of FHI 360 became an independent, commercial organization: FHI Clinical. As an FHI 360 subsidiary, we benefit from our 50+ year history of clinical research and success creating and growing contract research organizations (CROs).
We believe that building and sustaining research capacity, particularly in resource-limited, research-naïve areas, will help address public health issues around the globe.
Our team of industry veterans combine their therapeutic knowledge and clinical expertise to help determine where our expertise will have the greatest impact. Every person at FHI Clinical is passionate about finding solutions to the challenges that have kept life-saving medicines from at-risk populations. We’re problem solvers, forward thinkers and on-the-ground community members, and we’re dedicated to helping our clients achieve their research goals.
The FHI Clinical project team has been involved in approximately 500 studies in more nearly 75 countries worldwide.
Our site selection and assessment services include:
- Building and sustaining research capacity at sites
- Protocol feasibility assessments based on data mining and projections using our database of thousands of established, high-quality sites
- Rapid identification of study sites using our established relationships with and study database of clinical research sites worldwide
- Site feasibility assessments based on industry best practices, expert input and experience with successful sites
Our site development, management and training services include:
- Identification of personnel who can be deployed from health response teams
- Full-time site support to assist research-naïve site staff
- Pre-deployment training for roles, study procedures and processes
- When possible, web-based re-training as issues arise
- Therapeutic and protocol-specific training for each study by in-house subject matter experts
- ICH GCP and protocol-specific training tailored to the sites’ needs
- Online and in-person data management training
- Informed consent training
Our project management services include:
- Site development plans based on prior site assessments
- Mentoring to build the capacity of site staff
- Clinical operations support
- Definition of study risks and identification of critical risk indicators, in collaboration with the sponsor
- Documentation of timelines and deliverables
- Implementation of financial platforms for strict financial scrutiny and to serve diverse systems and local requirements
About Clinical Trials Innovation Programme 2022
Clinical Trials Innovation Programme is an invitation-only, premium event bringing together a mix of clinical research professionals and service providers in one stimulating environment.
Join us face to face to learn from the best in the drug development industry and have an opportunity to learn from their experiences. With an agenda covering the future of Clinical trials and drug development post COVID, Clinical Trials Innovation Programme 2022 will feature tailored sessions presented by the leading experts from across the globe.
We are bringing together the best in the industry to help you learn and grow, and accelerate your drug development journey. The experts will include thought leaders and visionaries from Danish Medicines Agency, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Travere Therapeutics, Biogen, Vifor Pharma, Medical Products Agency and much more.